Registered Nurse II – Imaging – Outpatient Oncology
Full-time & Per-Diem
Los Angeles, 90048
Provides consistency and continuity of quality-centered patient care for Oncology patients, including those who may require imaging, biopsies, drainage procedures, intravenous support and/or moderate sedation. Provides clear communication and feedback with radiologists, patients, families and referring physician. Obtains patient histories and nursing assessments and develops patient care as needed, ensuring completeness and accuracy.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program required
- BSN preferred
- Current, unrestricted California RN license
- Current ACLS from the American Heart Association
- A minimum of 1 year of nursing experience in Interventional Radiology, ICU, Cath Lab or Emergency Room required
- Excellent IV and central line skills required
- Moderate sedation competency required
About the Hospital
Since its beginning in 1902, Cedars-Sinai has evolved to meet the healthcare needs of one of the most diverse regions in the nation, continually setting new standards for quality and innovation in patient care, research, teaching and community service.