Registered Nurse II, Operating Room -12hr FT Days
12 hour, Full Time, Day Shift
Los Angeles, 90048
You provide and document direct and indirect patient care services that ensure the safety, comfort, personal hygiene, and protection of patients. You provide patient education on disease prevention and restorative measures. You provide administration of medications and therapeutic agents necessary to implement the treatment, disease prevention, or rehabilitative plan of care. You perform skin tests, immunizations, phlebotomy and the initiation of peripheral venous access.
- Educational Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. BSN or higher preferred.
- Current California State RN License required
- American Heart Association BCLS.
- Minimum 1 years acute RN experience in specialty.
- Working knowledge of applicable Standards of Practice.
- Demonstrates dedicated compassionate customer service and an ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care colleagues.
- Meets clinical criteria and protocol for Clinical Nurse assigned level.
- Phenomenal communication skills (verbal and written) of the English language.
About the Hospital
Since its beginning in 1902, Cedars-Sinai has evolved to meet the healthcare needs of one of the most diverse regions in the nation, continually setting new standards for quality and innovation in patient care, research, teaching and community service.