Registered Nurse II, OR – 12hr FT Days
12 hour, Full Time, Day Shift
Los Angeles, 90048
You provide and document direct and indirect patient care services that ensure the safety, comfort, personal hygiene, and protection of patients. You provide patient education on disease prevention and restorative measures. You provide administration of medications and therapeutic agents necessary to implement the treatment, disease prevention, or rehabilitative plan of care. You perform skin tests, immunizations, phlebotomy and the initiation of peripheral venous access.
- Educational Requirements:
- Current California State RN License required
- American Heart Association BCLS.
- One (1) year of acute care RN experience in specialty.
- Full body motion
- Full sensory response (vision, speech, hearing, smell, touch)
- Manual finger dexterity and fine motor skills with eye-hand coordination
- Frequent standing, walking, twisting (trunk, neck), bending (waist), flexing/extending/stretching (extremities and trunk)
- Occasional sitting, gripping/grasping, reaching below shoulder level, reaching above shoulder level, kneeling, squatting
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, push/pull at least 100 pounds and carry up to 25 pounds
About the Hospital
Since its beginning in 1902, Cedars-Sinai has evolved to meet the healthcare needs of one of the most diverse regions in the nation, continually setting new standards for quality and innovation in patient care, research, teaching and community service.