Registered Nurse III – Cardiac Cath Lab PACU – Day Shift
Full Time, 10 hour, Day Shift
Los Angeles, 90048
As a Clinical Nurse III, you will work in the Perianesthesia environment and assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. In this extremely fast-paced environment, you will use your clinical competencies for assessment, diagnosis and evaluation of problems that may result from the administration of sedation or anesthesia.
- Graduate of an accredited Nursing program required
- BSN Preferred
- Current, unrestricted California RN License required
- Current American Heart Association or American Red Cross ACLS required
- CCRN or CVRN preferred (or willing to obtain within one year from date of hire)
- A minimum of 3 years of acute care nursing experience required
- Applicants with more than 1 but less than 3 years of experience are welcome to apply for consideration as a Clinical Nurse II
- At least 1 year of critical care experience strongly recommended
- PACU training and experience preferred
- PACU trained RNs will be eligible for Clinical Nurse III qualification, otherwise Clinical Nurse II title will apply
About the Hospital
Since its beginning in 1902, Cedars-Sinai has evolved to meet the healthcare needs of one of the most diverse regions in the nation, continually setting new standards for quality and innovation in patient care, research, teaching and community service.