Registered Nurse III – Interventional Radiology
Full Time, 12 hour, Day Shift
Los Angeles, 90048
This position is 100% procedure focused. Responsible for room efficiency. Take charge of patient triage. Perform patient and room prep. Confirm and post procedure calls. Overtime as needed to finish end of day backlog. Will rotate call.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program required
- BSN preferred
- Current, unrestricted California RN license required
- ACLS and PALS from the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
- Specialty certification required (or must be willing to obtain within one year of start date)
- A minimum of 3 years of acute care nursing experience required, including 2 years of Imaging experience
- At least 1 year of Interventional Radiology experience preferred
- Will also consider ICU, ED, Cath lab or similar care level of experience
- Ability to read EKG's and monitor sedated patients of all ages
- High level proficiency in IV placement
About the Hospital
Since its beginning in 1902, Cedars-Sinai has evolved to meet the healthcare needs of one of the most diverse regions in the nation, continually setting new standards for quality and innovation in patient care, research, teaching and community service.