Registered Nurse III, L&D – 12hr FT Nights
12 hour, Full Time, Night Shift
Los Angeles, 90048
Responsible and accountable for the nursing process and the delivery of patient care. Make clinical judgements and carry out related nursing intervention without supervision. Apply clinical knowledge regarding standard pattern of care to consolidate interventions for time and cost savings. Demonstrate knowledge of regulatory requirements in patient assignment making delegation of tasks and documentation.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program required
- BSN preferred
- Current, unrestricted California Registered Nurse License required
- BLS from the American Heart Association required
- Specialty Certification required or willing to obtain within 1 year from start date for consideration as a Clinical Nurse III; otherwise, will be considered for Clinical Nurse II level
- A minimum of 3 years of Labor and Delivery nursing experience required
- Applicants with 1+ years’ experience will be considered for Clinical Nurse II level
About the Hospital
Since its beginning in 1902, Cedars-Sinai has evolved to meet the healthcare needs of one of the most diverse regions in the nation, continually setting new standards for quality and innovation in patient care, research, teaching and community service.