Registered Nurse III, NICU Per Diem 12hr Nights
Per Diem, 12 hour, Nights
Los Angeles, 90048
Provide and accurately document direct and indirect patient care services that ensures the safety, comfort, personal hygiene, and protection of patients in a timely manner. Provide patient education on disease prevention and restorative measures. Provide administration of medications and therapeutic agents necessary to implement treatment, disease prevention, or rehabilitative plan of care. Perform skin tests, immunizations, phlebotomy and the initiation of peripheral venous access.
- Educational Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. BSN or higher preferred.
- Current California State RN License required
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support and Neonatal Resuscitation Provider certifications.
- For RN III: Specialty Certification (external applicants may obtain within one year of hire)
- Minimum 3 years recent acute RN experience in specialty. Note: (minimum 1 year recent acute RN experience will be considered for Registered Nurse II)
- Working knowledge of applicable Standards of Practice.
- Demonstrated dedication to customer service and ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care colleagues.
About the Hospital
Since its beginning in 1902, Cedars-Sinai has evolved to meet the healthcare needs of one of the most diverse regions in the nation, continually setting new standards for quality and innovation in patient care, research, teaching and community service.