RN Cardiac Intensive Care Unit – 4SCCT – $10,000 Hiring Incentive
Los Angeles, 90048
Registered Nurses on 4SCCT, our 12-bed Cardiac Intensive Care Unit (CICU), care for patients acutely ill due to potentially life-threatening disease pertaining to the heart or blood vessels and/or have undergone invasive cardiac procedures. Learn more about Cedars-Sinai's CICU here: https://bit.ly/3uq9poTAs a Registered Nurse (RN) in the CICU you are responsible and accountable for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care for the specialty patient population.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program. BSN or higher preferred.
- Current California State RN License required.
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Advanced Life Support certification.
- For RN III: Specialty Certification (external applicants may obtain within one year of hire)
- Minimum 3 years recent acute RN experience in specialty. Note: (minimum 1 year recent acute RN experience will be considered for Registered Nurse II)
- Working knowledge of applicable Standards of Practice.
- Demonstrated dedication to customer service and ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care colleagues.
About the Hospital
Since its beginning in 1902, Cedars-Sinai has evolved to meet the healthcare needs of one of the most diverse regions in the nation, continually setting new standards for quality and innovation in patient care, research, teaching and community service.
Cedars-Sinai is one of the largest nonprofit academic medical centers in the U.S., with 886 licensed beds, 2,100 physicians, 2,800 nurses and thousands of other healthcare professionals and staff. Clinical programs range from primary care for preventing, diagnosing and treating common conditions to specialized treatments for rare, complex and advanced illnesses.
We take pride in hiring the best, most passionate employees. Our nurses reflect the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our commitment to creating a dynamic, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.