RN Career Float Pool – Med/Surg/Tele/PCU, ICU/PACU, Women & Children or ED – Premium Float Pay – $10,000 Hiring Incentive!
12-Hour Nights with Rotating Days
Los Angeles, 90048
Join our float pool and expand our excellence in human caring.
Our nursing float pool not only provides a crucial service for those we have the privilege to serve, they are also a support network for the entire nursing team.
Supporting multiple units not only expands your experience it also expands your earning potential.
It's a win-win-win – Cedars-Sinai gains flexibility to satisfy patient load, you can earn more money, and our patients benefit from highly educated staff with interdisciplinary experience.
The work you will do every single day will touch others' lives. They will know you care in the quiet moments together and through your hustle to get the job done. Your colleagues will feel your support when you laugh and learn together.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- BSN preferred.License/Certification/Registration
- California State RN License required
- American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support certification required
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program, Advanced Cardiac Life Support and/or Pediatrics Advanced Life Support certifications required for RNs floated to certain designated units
- For RN III: Specialty certification (external applicants may obtain within 1 year of hire)
- Minimum 3 years recent RN experience in specialty. Note: (minimum 2 year recent acute RN experience for RN II)
- Experience in two or more nursing specialty areas (Adult Med/Surg/Tele/PCU, Adult ICU/PACU, Women’s Services, NICU & PICU, or Emergency Services)
- Meets specialty specific clinical competencies for assigned clinical nurse level and specialties.
- Demonstrates a dedication to perfection in customer service and an ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care colleagues.Outst…
About the Hospital
Since its beginning in 1902, Cedars-Sinai has evolved to meet the healthcare needs of one of the most diverse regions in the nation, continually setting new standards for quality and innovation in patient care, research, teaching and community service.
Cedars-Sinai is one of the largest nonprofit academic medical centers in the U.S., with 886 licensed beds, 2,100 physicians, 2,800 nurses and thousands of other healthcare professionals and staff. Clinical programs range from primary care for preventing, diagnosing and treating common conditions to specialized treatments for rare, complex and advanced illnesses.
We take pride in hiring the best, most passionate employees. Our nurses reflect the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our commitment to creating a dynamic, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.