RN Operating Room – $10,000 Hiring Incentive!
12-Hour Full Time Days
Los Angeles, 90048
Highly-trained surgeons perform approximately 32,000 surgeries in 51 operating rooms at Cedars-Sinai each year. Beyond surgical excellence, Operating Room services (O.R.) enjoys a national reputation for superb clinical care and superior outcomes where surgical teams integrate cutting edge technology with new collaborative practices.
O.R. has an immediate opening for a Registered Nurse who will assume responsibility and accountability for the application of the nursing process and the delivery of patient care for the O.R. patient population.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
- BSN or higher preferred.
- Current California State RN License required
- American Heart Association or American Red Cross BLS
- National Specialty Certification required. (External applicants must obtain within one year of hire)
- Minimum 3 years acute RN experience in Operating Room. Note: (minimum 1 year recent acute RN experience will be considered for Registered Nurse II)
- Working knowledge of applicable Standards of Practice.Demonstrates dedicated compassionate customer service and an ability to meet the needs and expectations of patients and health care colleagues.
- Meets clinical criteria and protocol for Clinical Nurse assigned level.
- Phenomenal communication skills (verbal and written) of the English language.
About the Hospital
Since its beginning in 1902, Cedars-Sinai has evolved to meet the healthcare needs of one of the most diverse regions in the nation, continually setting new standards for quality and innovation in patient care, research, teaching and community service.
Cedars-Sinai is one of the largest nonprofit academic medical centers in the U.S., with 886 licensed beds, 2,100 physicians, 2,800 nurses and thousands of other healthcare professionals and staff. Clinical programs range from primary care for preventing, diagnosing and treating common conditions to specialized treatments for rare, complex and advanced illnesses.
We take pride in hiring the best, most passionate employees. Our nurses reflect the culturally and ethnically diverse community we serve. They are proof of our commitment to creating a dynamic, inclusive environment that fuels innovation and the gold standard of patient care we strive for.