Registered Nurse (RN), NICU
Full Time, 12 Hour, Night Shift
Are you interested in joining CHOC’s mighty brigade of nurses in the Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU)? In addition to nurturing a meaningful career for nurses, CHOC also offers an excellent salary and benefits package including a student loan repayment program, and an education reimbursement program (up to $10,000 per year for education reimbursement).
- Registered Nurse-California
- Ped. Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- 1 year of nursing experience in a level III or IV NICU (preferably within the last 3 years)
- Bachelor's of Science in Nursing from an accredited school.
- RNC-NIC certified (preferred)
About the Hospital
Since 1964, CHOC has been steadfastly committed to providing the highest quality medical care to children. Affiliated with the University of California, Irvine, our regional pediatric healthcare network includes a state-of-the-art 334-bed main hospital facility in the City of Orange, and a hospital-within-a-hospital in Mission Viejo.