Full Time, Nights (12 Hours)
Pay Range: $45.76 - $72.20 / hour
Job ID: 2023-8028
*FULL-TIME DAY SHIFT POSITIONS MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A $3,000 SIGN-ON BONUS AND FULL-TIME NIGHT SHIFT POSITIONS MAY BE ELIGIBLE FOR A $5,000 SIGN-ON BONUS. ELIGIBLE FOR A $1,000 EMPLOYEE REFERRAL BONUS *
Provides nursing care to critical care patients in the ICU/CCU. Effectively plans and communicates patient and family education. Participates in unit based educational activities. Accurately and timely documentation consistent with practice and hospital policy.
- Current CA Registered Nurse License
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification
- Current Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Certification (OVCH Only)
- Six (6) months of recent full-time acute care ICU/CCU experience in an acute care hospital
- Successful completion of Stroke/Sepsis Education competency within 6 months of hire
About the Hospital
Community Memorial Healthcare is a nonprofit, independent health system serving the needs of Ventura County. If you are looking for a vibrant, dynamic workplace, and a rewarding career, you’re in the right place.
As a trusted resource for high quality healthcare, we believe in partnering with our patients — listening, evolving, and always looking for ways to exceed their expectations.
We want our patients to always expect more, and we extend that philosophy to everyone who works for us. Just as we know our employees do their best for our patients, we strive to do our best for our employees.