R.N. Cardiac Cath, Inter-Community Hospital
Full Time, Days, 8hr ICH
Performs cardiovascular and nursing assessment in the provision care during inpatient and outpatient invasive cardiac diagnostic and interventional cath lab procedures. Contributes nursing expertise in the development of policies, procedures, and standards of patient care. Utilizes nursing skills to determine the biophysical, psychological, environmental, self care and educational needs of the patient/family/significant other to develop, implement and revise the plan of care.
Provides direct and indirect patient care in the cardiac cath lab. Communicates with the physicians and the team continuously about the patient condition. Assists with the maintenance of the cardiac cath lab equipment and inventory and participates in PI and continuous QI activities. Responsible for ongoing accurate medication accountability. Recognizes and initiates appropriate actions in emergency situations.
- All (1) newly graduated nurses, (2) re-entry nurses, and (3) nurses new to the U.S. healthcare system must satisfactorily complete the R.N. Residency Program within the first 6 months of employment at Emanate Health.
- One (1) year experience cardiovascular or coronary or intensive care preferred.
- IABP experience preferred. Excellent customer service skills required.
- Current RN license in the State of California.
- Maintains BLS certification.
- ACLS required.
- CCRN preferred.
About the Hospital
With almost 100 years serving the community, Emanate Health has grown to become the largest, nonprofit health care provider serving more than 1 million people in the San Gabriel Valley. Emanate Health provides leading care through our three hospitals, Inter-Community Hospital, Queen of the Valley Hospital, Foothill Presbyterian Hospital; our Hospice and Home Care; and our network of more than 16 primary and specialty care locations. Emanate Health’s brand of technologically-advanced, comprehensive health care service is possible only through the combined effort of our talented employees, physicians, volunteers and donors who make up the Emanate Health family.