R.N. II DOU, Foothill Presbyterian Hospital
Full Time, Nights, 12hr FPH
The Staff RN is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a designated time frame. He/she is a clinical practitioner who coordinates and implements patient care specific to the age of the patient population served on the assigned units.
He/she ensures that quality care is provided in an efficient and safe manner consistent with the unit's standard of care. Utilizes nursing skills to determine the biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, self-care and educational needs of the patient/family/significant other to develop, implement and revise the plan of care.
- Current RN license in the State of California.
- Maintains BLS certification.
- ACLS certification within 3 months.
- National Institutes of Health (NIH) Stroke Scale Certification "A" required within 3 months of hire/transfer for those working at QVH in ICU, CCU, or NEURO Departments and FPH in ICU/CCU or DOU.
- Annual 8 hours of Stroke Education required for those working at QVH in ICU, CCU, or Neuro Departments.
About the Hospital
With almost 100 years serving the community, Emanate Health has grown to become the largest, nonprofit health care provider serving more than 1 million people in the San Gabriel Valley. Emanate Health provides leading care through our three hospitals, Inter-Community Hospital, Queen of the Valley Hospital, Foothill Presbyterian Hospital; our Hospice and Home Care; and our network of more than 16 primary and specialty care locations. Emanate Health’s brand of technologically-advanced, comprehensive health care service is possible only through the combined effort of our talented employees, physicians, volunteers and donors who make up the Emanate Health family.