R.N. II NICU – Queen of the Valley Hospital
Full Time - Days
Pay Range: $47.09 - $72.00
Job ID: R0010237
West Covina, 91790
The Staff RN is a professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for the NICU patient. She/he is a clinical practitioner who coordinates and implements patient care specific for the high-risk neonate. She/he ensures that quality care is provided in an efficient and safe manner consistent with the unit's standard of care. Utilizes nursing skills todetermine the biophysical, psychosocial, environmental, self care and educational needs ofthe patient/family/significant other to develop, implement and revise the plan of care.
- All (1) newly graduated nurses, (2) re-entry nurses, and (3) nurses new to the U.S. healthcare system must satisfactorily complete the Emanate Health R.N. Residency Program within the first 6 months of employment at Emanate Health.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Current RN license in the State of California.
- Maintains BLS certification.
- NRP required within 6 months of date of hire/transfer.
About the Hospital
With almost 100 years serving the community, Emanate Health has grown to become the largest, nonprofit health care provider serving more than 1 million people in the San Gabriel Valley. Emanate Health provides leading care through our three hospitals, Inter-Community Hospital, Queen of the Valley Hospital, Foothill Presbyterian Hospital; our Hospice and Home Care; and our network of more than 16 primary and specialty care locations. Emanate Health’s brand of technologically-advanced, comprehensive health care service is possible only through the combined effort of our talented employees, physicians, volunteers and donors who make up the Emanate Health family.