Clinical Coord, RN – Med Surg 4/ General Med Surg
Full Time, 6:30P-7A
Pay Range: $49.90 to $79.84
Job ID: 27576
Santa Clarita, 91355
In collaboration with the Service Line Director and unit Manager, the RN Clinical Coordinator is responsible for the daily departmental operations. Provides shift supervision and day to day management of clinical nursing practice, patient care delivery, human, fiscal and other resources, development of personnel, compliance with regulatory and professional standards, issue resolution and fostering interdisciplinary collaborative relationships within the Department and the organization as a whole. Coordinates and maintains balanced schedules of hospital nursing staff according to patient acuity. As a resource, provides clinical expertise to clinical staff as well as acts as a liaison between staff and family members. Consistently models excellence in patient care and service excellence and contributes to unit leadership at a high level of proficiency.
- Current California RN License
- Current BLS provider card
- National Certification in clinical area of expertise preferred
- AA degree, Bachelor’s/Master’s preferred
- Member in professional organization preferred
- Three (3) years current acute care nursing experience.
- One (1) year progressive charge nurse experience
About the Hospital
Be a part of the team at Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital, the healthcare leader in the Santa Clarita Valley.