Clinical RN Behavioral Medicine
Full time Nights 7P-7:30A
Santa Clarita, 91355
The Registered Nurse is responsible for independently utilizing the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients based on HMNH’s policies, procedures and all regulatory requirements.
- Licensure and Certification:
- Current California RN license
- Current BLS provider card
- MAB provider card
- FIM Credentialing for Acute Rehabilitation Unit
- LPS Evaluator & Allied Health Professional Credentialing Status for BHU
- Associate’s degree in Nursing (ASN) required
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 year acute hospital experience preferred
About the Hospital
Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital is a 357-bed comprehensive trauma center, not-for-profit community hospital located in Southern California's beautiful Santa Clarita Valley!