Clinical RN Med/Surg
Full time Nights 7P-7:30A
Santa Clarita, 91355
The Registered Nurse is responsible for independently utilizing the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for a group of patients based on HMNH’s policies, procedures and all regulatory requirements.
- Licensure and Certification:
- Current California RN license
- Current BLS provider card
- Certified in field of specialty (PCCN, RN-BC, CMSRN) preferred
- Associate’s degree in Nursing (ASN) required
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) strongly preferred
- Minimum 1 year acute hospital experience preferred
About the Hospital
Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital is a 357-bed comprehensive trauma center, not-for-profit community hospital located in Southern California's beautiful Santa Clarita Valley!
Since 1975, Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital (HMNH) has been an integral part of the Santa Clarita Valley, committed to providing a wide range of services to our growing community. And, HMNH is growing too - expanding services we provide, staff and the facility - a new Patient Tower that opened its first phase in the fall of 2019.