Full time 8A-5P
Santa Clarita, 91355
Responsible for the 24 hour day-to- day operation and management of all assigned clinical areas including the supervision and leadership of management and staff personnel and the management of fiscal and material resources. Assures areas of responsibility comply with all State and Federal regulations, including Title 22 and all other regulatory requirements . Functions as a liaison between administration, patients, physicians and other healthcare providers. Assists Senior Leadership with the development and implementation of new programs/projects through budget preparations, project specifications, capital investment, pricing and marketing strategies.
- Current California RN License
- Current BLS provider card
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing
- Master’s degree in Nursing or related fieldMembership and/or certification in Professional Organization
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in a clinical management or administrative capacity.
- State and Federal regulations, including Title 22 and all other regulatory requirements.
- Effective oral and written communication skills; budgeting principles and procedures; analytical skills and system analysis.
- Knowledge of supervisory theories, principles, practices, techniques and methods.
- Ability to manage staff and change through collaborative and positive leadership skills.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multidisciplinary team members, hospital staff, physicians and patients.
- Demonstrated ability in interpersonal relationships which enhances communication, promotes conflict resolution, and facilitates staff development.
About the Hospital
Be a part of the team at Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital, the healthcare leader in the Santa Clarita Valley.