Director, Quality & Patient Safety
Full time Days 8A-5P
Santa Clarita, 91355
The Director of Quality and Patient Safety will be the organization’s Patient Safety Officer and will be responsible for the strategic oversight and implementation of an effective Quality and Patient Safety program that will detect and prevent potential quality of care and patient safety issues, provide for prompt reporting of quality and safety issues and effectively take appropriate action.
- Licensure and Certification:
- Current California RN License required
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master’s degree in related field preferred
- Minimum five (5) years’ experience in Quality, Performance Improvement, and/or Patient Safety
- Previous clinical care experience
- Previous management experience
About the Hospital
Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital is a 357-bed comprehensive trauma center, not-for-profit community hospital located in Southern California's beautiful Santa Clarita Valley!