Psychiatric Clinical Nurse Manager
Full time 8A-5P
Santa Clarita, 91355
In collaboration with the Service Line Director, the Clinical Nurse Manager accountability for the 24 hour day-to-day management of clinical nursing practice and patient care delivery, the management of human, fiscal and other resources, the development of personnel, compliance with regulatory and professional standards, unit strategic planning and the fostering of interdisciplinary collaborative relationships within the Department and the organization as a whole. A Nursing Leadership role focused upon the daily operations of their respective assigned areas in order to achieve safe and effective patient care delivery, service excellence, accreditation, financial responsiveness and patient care satisfaction. Consistently models excellence in patient care and service excellence and contributes to unit leadership at a high level of proficiency.
- Current California RN License
- Current BLS provider card
- National Certification in clinical area of expertise preferred
- Current MAB/VIP certification
- BSN prepared
- Master’s Degree in Nursing (preferred) or a related field
- Membership in Professional Organization preferred
- Five (5) or more year’s acute hospital experience with progressive psychiatric clinical leadership experience.
- State and Federal regulations, including Title 22 and all other regulatory requirements.
- Effective oral and written communication skills;
- Excellent intradepartmental communication skills and interaction with patients and their families; hospital and medical staff;
- Analytical skills.
- Knowledge of supervisory theories, principles, practices, techniques and methods.
- Ability to manage staff and change through collaborative and positive leadership skills.
About the Hospital
Be a part of the team at Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital, the healthcare leader in the Santa Clarita Valley.