RN, Labor & Delivery
Part time, 7am - 7:30pm
Santa Clarita, 91355
The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse is responsible for independently utilizing the nursing process to safely, therapeutically and efficiently care for women before, during and after delivery of the baby based on HMNH’s policies, procedures and all regulatory requirements. Responsible for ensuring that the nursing as well as the emotional needs of the patient are adequately met throughout the entire birthing process.
- Licensure and Certification:
- Current CA RN license
- Current BLS, and ACLS provider cards
- Current NRP provider card
- Advance AWHONN fetal monitoring certification
- Education:Associate’s degree in Nursing (ASN) required
- Bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN) strongly preferred
- Experience:2 years recent L&D experience
- National certification in specialty preferred
About the Hospital
Be a part of the team at Henry Mayo Newhall Hospital, the healthcare leader in the Santa Clarita Valley.