Licensed Vocational Nurse Employee Health and Wellness
Full time, Days, 8hrs
Pay Range: $24.51 - $35.28 / Hour
Job ID: R-24469
Responsible for performing nursing services requiring technical and manual skills under the direction of the Registered Nurse or Physician. In Addition for Covid-19 and Employee Health & Wellness Department: Coordinates, New Hire physicals, PPD, Mask Fit Testing and Workers' Compensation Injuries. This is position may require flexibility of hours.
- Graduate from accredited Licensed vocational nursing program.
- Outpatient clinic experience/ 2 years experience in multispecialty clinic setting.
- Current unrestricted Licensed Vocational Nurse (LVN) license issued by State of California
- Current Basic Life Support Provider (BLS) certification issued by American Heart Association
- Current Intravenous Therapy (IV) & Blood Withdrawal Certificate in certain departments
About the Hospital
When you join the Huntington Hospital team, you are aligning yourself with an organization whose values drive our philosophy of compassionate community care.
Over the past 129 years, we’ve grown from a small 16-bed hospital to a nationally recognized healthcare leader with 619 beds. As part of our commitment to providing equitable, high-quality care to all members of our community, we embrace differences and work hard to create a place of belonging for our patients and our employees.
When you join the Huntington family, you’ll be empowered to enact change that continuously improves our ability to deliver world-class care, with kindness and dignity, to all who need it.