RN Manager – Family Birth Center/Labor and Delivery
Under the direction of the Clinical Director, the department manager has 24-hour responsibility for the effective implementation of the philosophy, goals, policies and procedures of the hospital and the nursing unit and their effect on patient care. This position includes the oversight of Labor and Delivery/Family Birth Center, Perinatal High Risk and Obstetrical Emergency Department. This is a full time position requiring flexibility of hours and is not eligible for overtime pay.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing from an accredited nursing program required.
- Five years of related experience in area or clinical specialty.
- Current unrestricted Registered Nurse license issued in California.ACLS, BLS, NRP required.
- Certification in applicable Professional Nursing Specialty, Preferred.
- Good managerial, communicative and organizational skills.
About the Hospital
When you join the Huntington Hospital team, you are aligning yourself with an organization whose values drive our philosophy of compassionate community care.
Over the past 129 years, we’ve grown from a small 16-bed hospital to a nationally recognized healthcare leader with 619 beds. As part of our commitment to providing equitable, high-quality care to all members of our community, we embrace differences and work hard to create a place of belonging for our patients and our employees.
When you join the Huntington family, you’ll be empowered to enact change that continuously improves our ability to deliver world-class care, with kindness and dignity, to all who need it.