RN – BHC Adult Psychiatric Services-Inpatient
Full Time, 8 Hour, Nights
Pay Range: $60.54 - $88.27 Hourly
Job ID: JR0011136
The staff registered nurse (RN) is a licensed professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for planning, delegating, and coordinating the nursing care of a group of patients during a designated time frame utilizing the John Muir Behavioral Health Standards of Care, ANA’s Standards of Practice and Professional Performance, and the California Nurse Practice Act, Title 22, and Title 16. The RN coordinates and provides care through the therapeutic use of self, the nursing process, and the environment and technology, in partnership and collaboration with interdisciplinary team members.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing - Required
- Nursing - Psychiatry or
- Behavioral Health - Inpatient - Preferred
- RN Registered Nursing - California Board of Nursing - Required
- BLS Basic Life Support - American Heart Association - Required
- Crisis Prevention Institute (CPI) Training - John Muir Health - Required within 30 days of assuming the position with renewal every 12 months
About the Hospital
A leader in health care in the San Francisco Bay Area, John Muir Health is a not-for-profit integrated system of doctors, hospitals and other services. We make a commitment to provide the highest quality patient care to our patients every day through the contributions of our physicians, employees and volunteers.