RN – First Assistant – WCMC Surgery Services
Full Time, 10 Hour, Days
Pay Range: $80.34 - $109.47 Hourly
Job ID: JR0011314
Under the direction of the Supervising Physician and using Standardized Procedures, the RNFA provides intraoperative care to the patient by assisting the surgeon in surgical procedures. The RNFA must demonstrate ability to develop and maintain a working and professional relationship with patients, physicians and other team members.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing Required
- Bachelor's Degree Accredited School of Nursing Must be Obtained within 4 years of hire if hired after 2015
- Completion of RNFA - Registered Nurse First Assistant Required
- Nursing - Perioperative/Surgical Services Required
- RN - Registered Nurse - Current California License Required
- BLS - Basic Life Support - Certification Required
- CNOR - Certified Nurse Operating Room Required
- CRNFA - Certified Registered Nurse First Assistant Preferred
About the Hospital
A leader in health care in the San Francisco Bay Area, John Muir Health is a not-for-profit integrated system of doctors, hospitals and other services. We make a commitment to provide the highest quality patient care to our patients every day through the contributions of our physicians, employees and volunteers.