RN – WCMC Labor & Delivery
Full Time, 12 Hour, Nights
Pay Range: $72.66 - $99.00 Hourly
Job ID: JR0011085
Based on John Muir Health Nursing's Vision of being the innovative leader for the professional role of the registered nurse. Through evidence-based practices and relevant patient care models, the nursing culture will create a compassionate healing environment, ensure interdisciplinary collaboration and foster professional growth and satisfaction. The staff registered nurse (RN) is a licensed professional caregiver who assumes responsibility and accountability for planning, delegating, and coordinating the nursing care of a group of patients during a designated time frame utilizing the John Muir Medical Center Standards of Care, ANA's Standards of Practice and Professional Performance, and the California Nurse Practice Act, Title 22, and Title 16. The RN coordinates and provides care through the therapeutic use of self, nursing process, and the environment and technology, in partnership and collaboration with interdisciplinary team members.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Accredited School of Nursing Required
- 6 Months Nursing - Labor and Delivery Required or
- Senior Preceptorship in Labor and Delivery within the last 18 months Required
- 3 years of Medical Acute Care nursing (inpatient setting) may be considered in-lieu of the senior preceptorship in L/D within the last 18 months or L/D experience
- RN Registered Nursing - California Board of Nursing Required
- BLS Basic Life Support - American Heart Association Required
- ACLS Advanced Cardiac Life Support - American Heart Association Required prior to completion of orientation to the assigned area
- NRP Neonatal Resuscitation Program - American Heart Association Required prior to completion of orientation to the assigned area
- Specialty Certification Preferred
About the Hospital
A leader in health care in the San Francisco Bay Area, John Muir Health is a not-for-profit integrated system of doctors, hospitals and other services. We make a commitment to provide the highest quality patient care to our patients every day through the contributions of our physicians, employees and volunteers.