Assistant Nurse Manager Labor and Delivery
Los Angeles, 90027
For one large unit or more than one smaller unit within a 24 hour department, supervises the implementation, delivery and evaluation/improvement of quality patient care/nursing operations and services that add value and are integrated with nursing standards of practice, service priorities and performance/outcomes measures, as well as with departmental, business and organizational goals/objectives.
Supervises the delivery of nursing services and patient care within one unit(s) which are integrated with business and department plans and meet or exceed cost, quality, clinical and utilization standards and performance measures.Ensures that unit(s) services meet members', physician and internal clients' needs in a changing, competitive health care market.
- Minimum three (3) years of clinical nursing experience relevant to a given position/department required including one (1) year of leadership experience.
- EducationBSN or bachelor's degree in a relevant field required or completion of a relevant bachelor's degree within two (2) years of hire.
- Graduate of accredited school of nursing.
- Current California RN license required.
- Current CPR certification required.
About the Hospital
At Kaiser Permanente, our passion to drastically improve the health and lives of our members drives us to continually advance our practice. Learn more on how you can be part of a “Thriving” team!
At Kaiser Permanente you have the unique opportunity to work as part of an energized team, while actively pursuing your own goals.
At Kaiser Permanente you are empowered with the resources, tools, and support you need to raise the bar a little higher every day.
At Kaiser Permanente we support our employee to be successful and to achieve their personal goals.
At Kaiser Permanente there is no limit to what you can accomplish or the difference you can make.