Staff RN Step Down Unit
Los Angeles, 90027
Demonstrates performance consistent with the Medical Center Vision, Mission, and Strategic Plan of the organization. Remains flexible to changing systems; is expected to demonstrate quality and effectiveness in work habits and clinical practice; and treats co-workers, patients, families, and all members of the health care team with dignity and respect.
Upholds Kaiser Permanentes Policies and Procedures, Principles of Responsibilities, and applicable state, federal and local laws. Serves as a leader of the health care team; delegates tasks appropriately, and demonstrates appropriate accountability. Understands own and team members scope of practice and escalates issues as appropriate. Demonstrates professional, supportive behavior.
- 1-year recent (within the last 3 years) full-time equivalent experience in an adult acute care setting or completion of a Kaiser Permanente (KP) or approved equivalent training program within prior 12 months.
- Registered Nurse License (California)
- Basic Life Support Additional Requirements:
- Must have at least 1 year experience in acute care, medical-surgical unit (Neck & Spine surgery)
- BSN Preferred, Stroke certified preferred.
About the Hospital
At Kaiser Permanente, our passion to drastically improve the health and lives of our members drives us to continually advance our practice. Learn more on how you can be part of a “Thriving” team!
At Kaiser Permanente you have the unique opportunity to work as part of an energized team, while actively pursuing your own goals.
At Kaiser Permanente you are empowered with the resources, tools, and support you need to raise the bar a little higher every day.
At Kaiser Permanente we support our employee to be successful and to achieve their personal goals.
At Kaiser Permanente there is no limit to what you can accomplish or the difference you can make.