Clinic Nurse Manager – Radiology Therapy
Full Time 8 Hour Days
Los Angeles, 90033
The Nurse Manager holds accountability for the quality of patient care, efficiency of outpatient operations, and human resources management for the Department of Radiation Oncology. Serving as a valued member of the management team, the Nurse Manager ensures that patient care and services are carried out in collaboration with hospital administration and the medical staff and in compliance with organizational goals and appropriate regulatory agency requirements.
Oversight includes the management of providing therapeutic care to patients and their families in the outpatient setting with an emphasis on radiation treatment and patient education. Ensures patient’s right to privacy, safety, and confidentiality is maintained. Maintains a safe environment in accordance with standards, policies, and safety regulations. Ensures compliance with infection control policies.
Manages daily operations of assigned clinics, including Norris hospital and satellite clinic locations; promotes a positive a…
- Minimum Education:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing required
- Master’s Degree in Nursing or related field, or in progress, strongly preferred *Master’s Degree in Nursing may be in lieu-of Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing Minimum Experience/Knowledge:At least four years of experience as an RN required, with a minimum of two years of experience in a formal management position.
- Required License/Certification:Valid California Registered Nursing license required,Current BLS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart AssociationSpecialty certification required.
- ONS Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Certification preferred.
- OCN preferred.
- Radiation Oncology nurse certification preferred.
- Fire Life Safety Certification - If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire and maintained by renewal before expiration date. (Required within LA City only)
About the Hospital
At Keck Medicine of USC, diversity means recognizing the richness of our differences and celebrating them together.
Our nurses enjoy a wide array of competitive benefits, including free tuition at USC for both employees and their families.
We provide exceptional healthcare, retirement benefits and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your experience at Keck Medicine of USC; and discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transportation passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.