Nursing Director, Business and Workforce Operations – Nursing Administration
Full Time 8 Hour Days
Los Angeles, 90033
The Nursing Director of Business and Workforce Operations holds 24/7 accountability for the business operations of workforce management and nursing operations, supporting the department of nursing administration for Keck Medical Center of USC. The Nursing Director of Business and Workforce Operations collaborates and serves as an internal consultant to nursing leaders across the health system to provide innovative strategies in staffing solutions.
The Nursing Director of Business and Workforce Operations, under the direction of the Associate Chief Nursing Officer and the Executive Director of Decision Support executes operational projects to improve and sustain labor and workforce improvement projects within the medical center and across the health system. Provides financial planning, organization, budget analysis, financial systems, and development and execution of business plans.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing
- Master’s Degree in Nursing, Business Administration, or Healthcare Administration
- Doctor of Nursing Practice or PhD
- RN – Valid California Nursing License.
- BLS – Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association.
- Fire and Safety Certification – If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire and maintained by renewal before expiration date. (Required within LA City only)
- Specialty Certification preferred. (Certification relative to Healthcare Leadership)
About the Hospital
At Keck Medicine of USC, diversity means recognizing the richness of our differences and celebrating them together.
Our nurses enjoy a wide array of competitive benefits, including free tuition at USC for both employees and their families.
We provide exceptional healthcare, retirement benefits and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your experience at Keck Medicine of USC; and discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transportation passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.