OR – RN Supervisor – Pre/Post Op
Full Time 12 Hour Days (Non-Exempt) (Non-Union)
Pay Range: $46.00 - $76.00 Hourly
Job ID: REQ20114942
Los Angeles, 90033
The Pre/PACU Supervisor is a leader with sound clinical skills and actively assists the Clinical Director/Manager of Perioperative Services in coordinating both clinical and operational duties. The Pre/PACU Supervisor supervises Pre-op and PACU staff and Clinical Coordinators in an effective and efficient manner. This includes creating staff schedules, contributing toward department goals, and participating in necessary disciplinary actions for staff and supporting logistics of the operating arena.
- Graduate of Accredited Nursing Program
- BSN required, MSN preferred
- CPAN & CAPA certification highly recommended within 1 year of hire
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience in an pre/post-up and understands departmental operations.
- Valid CA RN license
- Current BLS, ACLS, PALS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
About the Hospital
At Keck Medicine of USC, diversity means recognizing the richness of our differences and celebrating them together.
Our nurses enjoy a wide array of competitive benefits, including free tuition at USC for both employees and their families.
We provide exceptional healthcare, retirement benefits and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your experience at Keck Medicine of USC; and discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transportation passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.