OR RN – Surgery
Full Time 10 Hour Days (Non-Exempt) (Union)
Pay Range: $41.00 - $88.00 Hourly
Job ID: REQ20123816
Los Angeles, 90033
As an integral part of the interdisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to provide therapeutic care to a specific population of patients. The perioperative registered nurse uses the nursing process, designs, coordinates, and delivers care to meet the identified needs of all patients during perioperative phase. Perioperative nurses possess and apply knowledge of procedure and patient’s intraoperative experience throughout the patient care continuum. Perioperative nurse assesses, diagnoses, plans, intervenes and evaluates the outcome of interventions based on criteria that criteria that support a standard of care. Perioperative nurse addresses the impact of the surgical experience on the patient’123s physiological, psychological, sociocultural and spiritual responses.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- One year as an operating room nurse in an acute care setting immediately prior to application.
- Valid California Registered Nursing license
- BLS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association.
- ACLS Preferred
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date
About the Hospital
At Keck Medicine of USC, diversity means recognizing the richness of our differences and celebrating them together.
Our nurses enjoy a wide array of competitive benefits, including free tuition at USC for both employees and their families.
We provide exceptional healthcare, retirement benefits and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your experience at Keck Medicine of USC; and discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transportation passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.