RN Clinical – 2nd Floor Preop Recovery/PACU
Full Time 8 Hour Rotating Shifts
Los Angeles, 90033
The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process (assess, plan, implement and evaluate) to provide safe, quality care to the perioperative patients. He/she works collaboratively with the nursing staff, medical staff and all members of the health care team. He/she demonstrates professionalism through communication, education and participation as a team member. He/she works under the supervision of the RN Clinical Coordinator and/or Clinical Director of Perioperative Services.
- Minimum Education: Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- Minimum Experience/Knowledge: Prior PACU experience or one year in a high acuity Intensive Care setting immediately prior to application.
- Required License/Certification:
- Valid California Registered Nursing license.
- Current BLS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association.
- ACLS from American Heart Association required.
- CCRN or CPAN preferred.
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date. (Required within LA City only)
About the Hospital
The Nurses of Keck Medicine of USC enjoy a wide array of benefits, including generous tuition programs at USC for our employees and their families! We offer exceptional healthcare, retirement and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your USC experience. Our Nurses also receive discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transpiration passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.
Sign-On Bonus for Full Time: $7,500
Sign-On Bonus for Part Time: $3,750
Relocation Assistance Available