RN Clinical – 4S Cardiovascular Surgery / Heart & Lung Transplant ICU
Full Time 12 Hour Night Shift
Los Angeles, 90033
As an integral part of the multidisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to provide therapeutic care to patients and their families. Minimum Education: Eligibility, as defined the California Board of Nursing, to sit for the Registered Nurse licensing examination.
- At least 1 year of acute inpatient hospital experience in the United States.
- Valid California Registered Nursing license.
- Specialty certification preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider card from the American Heart Association.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support card from the American Heart Association. L.A. Fire and Safety Certification.
- If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
About the Hospital
At Keck Medicine of USC, diversity means recognizing the richness of our differences and celebrating them together.
Our nurses enjoy a wide array of competitive benefits, including free tuition at USC for both employees and their families.
We provide exceptional healthcare, retirement benefits and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your experience at Keck Medicine of USC; and discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transportation passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.