RN-Clinical – Cardiovascular Lab
Full Time 10 Hour Days (Non-Exempt) (Union)
Pay Range: $47.31 - $88.00 Hourly
Job ID: REQ20114632
Los Angeles, 90033
As an integral part of the interdisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to provide therapeutic care to a specific population of patients.
- Eligibility, as defined by the California Board of Nursing, to have and maintain an RN license
- One year experience in a non-invasive Cardiology setting immediately prior to application, with experience in all non-invasive modalities preferred.
- One year experience in Coronary or Surgical Intensive Care setting immediately prior to application preferred
- Valid California Registered Nursing license.
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider card from the American Heart Association
- ACLS required
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
About the Hospital
At Keck Medicine of USC, diversity means recognizing the richness of our differences and celebrating them together.
Our nurses enjoy a wide array of competitive benefits, including free tuition at USC for both employees and their families.
We provide exceptional healthcare, retirement benefits and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your experience at Keck Medicine of USC; and discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transportation passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.