RN Clinical – Cardiovascular Thoracic Telemetry (5 North)
Full Time 12 Hour Days
Los Angeles, 90033
As an integral part of the multidisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to provide therapeutic care to patients and their families.
- Minimum Education: Eligibility, as defined the California Board of Nursing, to sit for the Registered Nurse licensing examination.
- Minimum Experience/Knowledge: At least 1 year of acute inpatient hospital experience in the United States.
- Required License/Certification:
- Valid California Registered Nursing license.
- Specialty certification preferred.
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider card from the American Heart Association.
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support card from the American Heart Association required for Intensive Care, Step-down, and Telemetry.
- RNs without prior telemetry or critical care experience will be required to obtain ACLS within 180 days or by the end of orientation, whichever is sooner.
- CPI (Psychiatry)
- LPS Certification and Credentialing within 90 days of eligibility (Psychiatry)
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
About the Hospital
The Nurses of Keck Medicine of USC enjoy a wide array of benefits, including generous tuition programs at USC for our employees and their families! We offer exceptional healthcare, retirement and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your USC experience. Our Nurses also receive discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transpiration passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.
Sign-On Bonus for Full Time: $7,500
Sign-On Bonus for Part Time: $3,750
Relocation Assistance Available