RN Clinical – Day Hospital
Full Time, 10 Hour, Days (Non-Exempt) (Union)
Pay Range: $41.00 - $88.00 Hourly
Job ID: REQ20130951
Los Angeles, 90033
As an integral part of the multidisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to provide therapeutic care to patients and their families in the outpatient setting with an emphasis on administering infusions, biotherapy, blood products. The RN is also responsible to manage those patients who require acute care either prior to or instead of admitting the patient.
- Eligibility, as defined by the California Board of Nursing, to have and maintain an RN license.
- At least 1 year of acute inpatient hospital experience in the United States.
- Valid California Registered Nursing license.
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider card from the American Heart Association.
- ONS Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Certification required when eligibility criteria have been met.
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
About the Hospital
At Keck Medicine of USC, diversity means recognizing the richness of our differences and celebrating them together.
Our nurses enjoy a wide array of competitive benefits, including free tuition at USC for both employees and their families.
We provide exceptional healthcare, retirement benefits and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your experience at Keck Medicine of USC; and discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transportation passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.