RN Clinical (Endoscopy Float Pool) – Perioperative Float Pool
Full-time, 12 hour, Days
Los Angeles, 90033
The Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process (assess, plan, implement and evaluate) to provide safe, quality care to the GI patients. He/she works collaboratively with the nursing staff, medical staff and all members of the health care team.
The Surgical Services Float Pool Registered Nurse is to float to different areas within Keck Medical Center of USC to perform Endoscopy procedures (i.e. Surgery, Endoscopy, HC2 Endoscopy Center, HC3, HC4/OPSC, Norris Cancer Hospital, procedures at the bedside for inpatients, among others. He/she demonstrates professionalism through supervision of the RN Manager, Central Scheduling.
- Graduate of an Accredited School of Nursing.
- BSN Required Minimum Experience/Knowledge:
- Minimum 3 years Prior Endoscopy experience OR 3 years in a high acuity Intensive Care setting immediately prior to application,
- Moderate Sedation administration experience preferred.
- Valid California Registered Nursing license
- BLS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association
- ACLS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association.
- Fire and Safety Certification If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before the expiration date. (Required within LA City only)
About the Hospital
At Keck Medicine of USC, diversity means recognizing the richness of our differences and celebrating them together.
Our nurses enjoy a wide array of competitive benefits, including free tuition at USC for both employees and their families.
We provide exceptional healthcare, retirement benefits and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your experience at Keck Medicine of USC; and discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transportation passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.