RN Clinical IV – Spine Center
Full Time 8 Hour Days (Exempt) (Non-Union)
Pay Range: $95,680.00 - $158,230.00
Job ID: REQ20135231
Los Angeles, 90033
Coordination of the general service area, including data collection, chart review, analysis and trending, education of clinical staff, and to serve as a resource for all departments. May be required to provide direct patient care within the scope of RN licensure. Incumbent is responsible for managing the day-to-day clinical operations of the service program area.
- Bachelor's degree Nursing Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Experience in an acute care setting.
- Experience in the care and coordination of care for surgical patients.
- Must have excellent communication skills, including the ability to speak, read and write English proficiently.
- Knowledge of medical procedures and conditions and ability to understand, follow and successfully perform duties, including whole blood collection, and apheresis procedures, in accordance with administrative and clinical policies, regulations and procedures.
About the Hospital
At Keck Medicine of USC, diversity means recognizing the richness of our differences and celebrating them together.
Our nurses enjoy a wide array of competitive benefits, including free tuition at USC for both employees and their families.
We provide exceptional healthcare, retirement benefits and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your experience at Keck Medicine of USC; and discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transportation passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.