RN Clinical – Norris Cancer Day Hospital
Full Time 10 Hour Days
Los Angeles, 90033
As an integral part of the multidisciplinary team, the Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process to provide therapeutic care to patients and their families in the outpatient setting with an emphasis on administering chemotherapy, biotherapy, blood products. The RN is also responsible to manage those patients who require acute care either prior to or instead of admitting the patient.
- Minimum Education: Eligibility, as defined by the California Board of Nursing, to have and maintain an RN license.
- Minimum Experience/Knowledge: One year experience in an outpatient infusion setting required. Oncology focus is strongly preferred.
- Required License/Certification:
- Valid California Registered Nursing license.
- Current Basic Life Support for Healthcare Provider card from the American Heart Association.
- ONS Chemotherapy and Biotherapy Certification required when eligibility criteria have been met.
- Specialty certification in oncology is preferred.
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date. (Required within LA City only)
About the Hospital
The Nurses of Keck Medicine of USC enjoy a wide array of benefits, including generous tuition programs at USC for our employees and their families! We offer exceptional healthcare, retirement and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your USC experience. Our Nurses also receive discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transpiration passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.
Sign-On Bonus for Full Time: $7,500
Sign-On Bonus for Part Time: $3,750
Relocation Assistance Available