RN Clinical (PrePost Float Pool) – Periop Float Pool
Per Diem 12 Hour Rotating Shifts (Non-Exempt) (Union)
Pay Range: $41.00 - $88.00
Job ID: REQ20139599
Los Angeles, 90033
The Pre and Post Surgical Services Float Pool Registered Nurse utilizes the nursing process (assess, plan, implement and evaluate) to provide safe, quality care to the perioperative patients. He/she works collaboratively with the nursing staff, medical staff and all members of the health care team. He/she demonstrates professionalism through communication, education and participation as a team member. He/she works under the supervision of the RN Clinical Coordinator and/or Clinical Director of Perioperative Services. The Pre and Post Surgical Services Float Pool Registered Nurse will float to different Pre and Post Surgical Services areas within Keck Medical Center of USC (i.e.: Surgery, Same Day Surgery, Keck 4th Floor PACU, Keck 3 South PACU, Endoscopy, HC2 Endoscopy Center, HC3, and HC4/OPSC among others) and USC Norris Cancer Hospital (i.e.: Endoscopy, Norris Pre/Post, Surgery among others) as needed.
- Req Bachelor's degree Nursing Degree in Nursing (BSN)
- Req 1 year 1 year experience in PACU
- Req 1 year 1 year experience in a high acuity Intensive Care setting
- Req Registered Nurse - RN (CA Board of Registered Nursing)
- Req Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association
- Req Fire Life Safety Training (LA City) If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire and maintained by renewal before expiration date. (Required within LA City only)
- Req Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association
- Req Pediatric Advanced Life Support (PALS) Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association
About the Hospital
At Keck Medicine of USC, diversity means recognizing the richness of our differences and celebrating them together.
Our nurses enjoy a wide array of competitive benefits, including free tuition at USC for both employees and their families.
We provide exceptional healthcare, retirement benefits and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your experience at Keck Medicine of USC; and discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transportation passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.