RN Coordinator – Neurosciences Clinic
Full Time, 8 hr Days
Pay Range: $53.00 - $87.45
Job ID: REQ20136807
Los Angeles, 90033
The Coordinator is a Registered Nurse with recognized leadership abilities and sound clinical skills who will actively assist the Director and/or Manager in coordinating the day-to-day activities of the unit. The Coordinator takes a leading role in activities such as nursing performance improvement, job performance evaluations, staffing, scheduling and working with the directors in the orientation and training of new employees
- Req Bachelor's degree Degree in Nursing
- Req Organization/time management skills
- Req Demonstrate excellent customer service behavior
- Req Registered Nurse - RN (CA DCA)
- Req Basic Life Support (BLS) Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association
- Req Fire Life Safety Training (LA City) If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire and maintained by renewal before expiration date. (Required within LA City only)
About the Hospital
At Keck Medicine of USC, diversity means recognizing the richness of our differences and celebrating them together.
Our nurses enjoy a wide array of competitive benefits, including free tuition at USC for both employees and their families.
We provide exceptional healthcare, retirement benefits and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your experience at Keck Medicine of USC; and discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transportation passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.