RN Coordinator (Thoracic and Cardiac) – Surgery
Full Time 10 Hour Days (Non-Exempt) (Non-Union)
Pay Range: $46.00 - $76.07 Hourly
Job ID: REQ20117481
Los Angeles, 90033
The OR Cardiac, Thoracic, Vascular Surgery is a Registered Nurse with recognized leadership abilities and sound clinical skills who will actively assist the Director of Perioperative Services and the OR Charge Nurse in coordinating the day-to-day activities of the operating room with specific focus on the Neurosurgical Service. The Coordinator takes a leading role in coordinating assignments, inservicing and orienting new staff, performance improvement, job performance evaluations, staffing, scheduling, and working with physicians for improved outcomes. Assists Director with annual budget. Precepts new employees.
- BSN strongly required.
- MSN Preferred.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as OR nurse required.
- 5 years’ experience preferred.
- Previous Service lead and scrubbing experience preferred.
- Valid California Registered Nursing license.
- BLS for Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association.
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date.
About the Hospital
At Keck Medicine of USC, diversity means recognizing the richness of our differences and celebrating them together.
Our nurses enjoy a wide array of competitive benefits, including free tuition at USC for both employees and their families.
We provide exceptional healthcare, retirement benefits and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your experience at Keck Medicine of USC; and discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transportation passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.