RN Rehab Case Manager – Case Management / Acute Rehabilitation Unit
Full Time 8 Hour Days
Los Angeles, 90033
Position is responsible for effectively and efficiently managing patient throughput from admission through discharge for patients admitted to the Acute Rehabilitation Unit. The focus is on efficacy and appropriateness of care. Organizes rehabilitation and other necessary healthcare services to promote patient-centered outcomes that will promote the highest possible level of independence and quality of life.
n collaboration with the interdisciplinary team, provides quality and cost-effective health and social care services. Serves as a consultant to members of the health care team in the management of patients admitted to the acute rehabilitation unit.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree from an accredited nursing school required
- Accredited Case Manager preferred.
- Valid California Registered Nurse license required
- BLS - Healthcare Provider from American Heart Association required.
- Certified Rehabilitation RN (CRRN) is required within 12 months of hire
- Fire and Safety Certification. If no card upon hire, one must be obtained within 30 days of hire, and maintained by renewal before expiration date. (Required within LA City only)
- Accredited Case Manager (ACM) OR Certified Case Manager preferred
About the Hospital
At Keck Medicine of USC, diversity means recognizing the richness of our differences and celebrating them together.
Our nurses enjoy a wide array of competitive benefits, including free tuition at USC for both employees and their families.
We provide exceptional healthcare, retirement benefits and quality of life programs designed to help you make the most of your experience at Keck Medicine of USC; and discounts on a wide variety of services, including public transportation passes, campus fitness center memberships and event tickets.