Health Homes Nurse Liaison RN II
Los Angeles, 90017
The Health Homes Nurse Liaison RN II is responsible for the management and oversight activities associated with L.A. Care's Community-Based Care Managemetn Entity (CB-CME) network. The position reports to the Director, Health Homes Program and receives clinical supervision as needed from the Medical Director, Care Management. The position is responsible for providing oversight, feedback, and technical assistance to CB-CMEs to support effective delivery of Health Homes services.
Conduct regular monitoring and coaching with CB-CMEs to review aggregate progress and individual HHP member cases. May use telephonic, onsite, or written methods and both group and individual CB-CME activities to monitor performance related to CB-CME clinical and service requirements. Provide guidance on best practices to CB-CMEs.
- Education Required: Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Education Preferred: Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Minimum 5-7 years of previous care management experience to include auditing/oversight/performance management experience.
- Working knowledge of Medi-Cal or other state sponsored programs.
- Excellent verbal and written communicating skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Licenses/Certifications Required: Registered Nurse (RN) - Active, current and unrestricted California License
- Licenses/Certifications Preferred: Certified Professional in Utilization Review (CPUR)Certified Case Manager (CCM)
About the Hospital
As the nation's largest publicly-operated health plan, we have a great responsibility to the communities we serve, and our employees play an essential role in ensuring we meet those needs.
Why Join Us?
Opportunity. Amazing co-workers. A supportive management team. Great compensation and benefits. Camaraderie and a true sense of mission. If you want a career that truly contributes to the good of all, join us as we work towards a healthier L.A.