Health Services Nurse Educator RN II
Pay Range: $102,183.00 (Min.) - $132,838.00 (Mid.) - $163,492.00 (Max.)
Job ID: 9170
Los Angeles, 90017
The Health Services Nurse Educator RN II works under the guidance of a Manager or Director of the Department as required. TheHealth Services Nurse Educator RN II is responsible for conducting functional and technical training across all Health Services Departments in alignment with departmental policies and procedures. This position will coordinate and/or provide training with the onboarding of new hires. This position is responsible for ongoing training, education, and remediation for experienced staff. The position must be a subject matter expert in utilization/case management process and standards of practice including, but not limited to community, professional, and industry standards. This position serves as the chief instructor and consultant for operational, reporting, and accrediting requirements for all lines of business. This position will support the team in ensuring quality and compliance with the regulations and requirements of state, federal, and accrediting agencies.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- A minimum of 5-7 years of experience in designing, developing, and delivering in-person and online training courses; or any combination of education and experience which would provide the required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
- At least 3-5 years of responsible work experience in Utilization and/or Care Management (in an acute or managed care setting, and/or in training and education).
- Knowledge and experience with eLearning tools and internet technology.
- Experience working in a health care setting strongly preferred.
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Active, current and unrestricted California License
- California Teaching Certificate
About the Hospital
As the nation's largest publicly-operated health plan, we have a great responsibility to the communities we serve, and our employees play an essential role in ensuring we meet those needs.
Why Join Us?
Opportunity. Amazing co-workers. A supportive management team. Great compensation and benefits. Camaraderie and a true sense of mission. If you want a career that truly contributes to the good of all, join us as we work towards a healthier L.A.