Manager, Enterprise and Network Oversight Clinical Operations
Pay Range: $117,509.00 - $188,015.00 Annually
Job ID: 9496
Los Angeles, 90017
The Manager of Enterprise and Network Oversight Clinical Operations is an integral part of ensuring the success of the Enterprise Performance Optimization Program (Enterprise POP) and the Network Performance Optimization Program (Network POP). The Manager will support internal and external oversight and monitoring of delegated and non-delegated medical management and clinical operations' functions. This position is responsible for helping execute and monitor projects, strategic plans, and programs designed to achieve the Department's goals and L.A.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Master's Degree in Nursing or Related Field
- Minimum of 6-8 years of experience in risk management and/or contract and/or regulatory and/or accreditation requirements analysis related to clinical operations functions, medical management (utilization management, care/case management) in managed care or other related health care industry.
- At least 3-5 years of supervisory/management experience.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in Healthcare Compliance, Risk Management, Legal, or related field, in a complex and high-demand business setting.
About the Hospital
As the nation's largest publicly-operated health plan, we have a great responsibility to the communities we serve, and our employees play an essential role in ensuring we meet those needs.
Why Join Us?
Opportunity. Amazing co-workers. A supportive management team. Great compensation and benefits. Camaraderie and a true sense of mission. If you want a career that truly contributes to the good of all, join us as we work towards a healthier L.A.