Supervisor, Care Management
Full Time Regular
Los Angeles, 90017
This position is responsible in assisting and developing a successful and cohesive unit, with high level of productivity and accuracy to achieve the department's overall performance metrics. The position supports the CM Manager. The position also assists CM Manager in identification of training needs including but not limited to assisting in development of programs, training materials, competency checklist, and orientation checklists necessary to meet education and training needs of CM staff.
Functions as supervisor in assigned line of business and responsible for identifying the training needs including but not limited to assisting in the development of programs, training materials, orientation checklist, and competence checklist necessary to meet educational needs. Responsible raining new staff and cross-training in specified line of business.
- Must be detailed oriented and an enthusiastic team player.
- Ability to work independently and with internal and external customers.
- Ability to solve complex issues and identify and implement creative solutions.
- Licenses/Certifications Required
- Active & Current Driver's License, with a clean record and Auto Insurance Required
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - Active, current and unrestricted California License
- Licenses/Certifications Preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Active, current and unrestricted California License
- Certified Case Manager (CCM)
About the Hospital
As the nation's largest publicly-operated health plan, we have a great responsibility to the communities we serve, and our employees play an essential role in ensuring we meet those needs.
Why Join Us?
Opportunity. Amazing co-workers. A supportive management team. Great compensation and benefits. Camaraderie and a true sense of mission. If you want a career that truly contributes to the good of all, join us as we work towards a healthier L.A.