Supervisor, Care Management
Los Angeles, 90017
This position is responsible in assisting and developing a successful and cohesive unit, with high level of productivity and accuracy to achieve the department's overall performance metrics. The position supports the CM Manager. The position also assists CM Manager in identification of training needs including but not limited to assisting in development of programs, training materials, competency checklist, and orientation checklists necessary to meet education and training needs of CM staff.
Supervises the day to day activities of Case management staff, including but not limited to: Staffing, assignment distributions and time off requests; Monitoring of staff's performance including productivity and compliance with regulatory requirements; Handling all questions/issues raised by staff and knowledge to know when to escalate to the manager.
- Master's Degree.
- Associate's Degree in Nursing
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing
- Minimum of 3 years of recent care management experience in a hospital or managed care setting, such as a health insurance environment and/or experience as care manager in home health or hospice environments with at least 3-4 years supervisory/management experience.
- Active & Current Driver's License, with a clean record and Auto Insurance Required
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) - Active, current and unrestricted California License
- Licenses/Certifications Preferred
- Registered Nurse (RN) - Active, current and unrestricted California LicenseCertified Case Manager (CCM)
About the Hospital
As the nation's largest publicly-operated health plan, we have a great responsibility to the communities we serve, and our employees play an essential role in ensuring we meet those needs.
Why Join Us?
Opportunity. Amazing co-workers. A supportive management team. Great compensation and benefits. Camaraderie and a true sense of mission. If you want a career that truly contributes to the good of all, join us as we work towards a healthier L.A.